Thursday, July 20, 2017

Quotes, famous or not, from our Costa Rica trip.


  • I don't get mad, I believe in karma.
  • We could wait for the rain to stop, but it probably won't.
  • I just don't want my clothes to develop fungus.
  • Hotspots up now..oh, that's what you call it.
  • Damn, damn, damn, damn (in response to the queen of spades).
  • I got my balls mixed up.
  • I've been f*#$%d and audited and I know which I prefer.
  • My mind is like a Sherman trap, simple but functional.
  • Claire! You want to see a Coati butt?  Response: You know I do!
  • Don't get your cloaca confused with your cochlea.
  • The weather is hell on trap boxes but heaven has a heart.


Don David (on his last night in Costa Rica).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Quotes, famous or not, from our Costa Rica trip.

I don't get mad, I believe in karma. We could wait for the rain to stop, but it probably won't. I just don't want my clothes...